Intake type: Shelter Pull
Intake date: 03/07/2017
Weight: 40 lbs
Energy level: Medium
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Yes
Good with kids: No
Object aggression: Yes
Special needs: Other (more info in bio below)
Medications: Allergy meds (more info in bio below)
Crate trained: Partially
House trained: Partially
Adoption fee: $450
Mack was surrendered to a shelter due to allergy issues. The poor guy was severely underweight and had open sores over most of his body. This boyā€™s foster home has done amazing work with him in just a short time ā€” he has put on weight and his skin is healing nicely! He will need to be on medications for the rest of his life. His vet team has him on apoquel and ketoconazole.
Now a few words from Mack:
ā€œHi, everyone. Thanks for checking in on me. Iā€™m still looking for that special family to understand me. I like everyone I meet and I love going on adventures. If you have a couch I could snooze on all day, thatā€™d be great. I do like to play sometimes, too. If youā€™re looking for a sun bathing buddy, then Iā€™m your guy. I could lay out there all day. My foster mom says Iā€™m not very good at coming back inside during peak sun bathing times. She just doesnā€™t understand Iā€™m having a blast out there. Other than that, I love to be next to my foster mom as much as possible. I even like being held like a baby, like I said, I just love being with my mom.
My other favorite things include eating. Iā€™d really prefer it if I could be left alone to eat. I donā€™t like to share my food with even my mom. So, if my new family could just give me a little space, Iā€™d fit right in. Please also donā€™t take toys or even objects Iā€™m not supposed to have from my mouth. But, Iā€™m always up for a game of trade. Just give me something else to chew on instead.
I do love kids, but sometimes I get a little bit of an attitude, as my foster mom calls it, so itā€™s best Iā€™m not around young children.
Anyway, mom is calling me in for cuddles so I gotta run now. Contact my people to talk about me more , please!ā€

UPDATE:

Mack is a playful kiddo who loves to run all over at the dog park and his foster momā€™s back yard. He likes sunbathing and outdoor adventures or being inside with his family. He attends lots of IBR events and is always a hit with the crowds. He is an honorable citizen with other dogs(big and small) and cats. Mack can be a jumper so we strongly caution against him being allowed with children or adults that could be toppled over easily. He is a stout kiddo who loves to give ā€˜hugsā€™. Mack is higher energy than most but will snuggle just as easily. He loves people, couches, or beds to lie on. He isnā€™t picky. He will need a strong leader who can handle him but he is a sweet boy who loves to go on adventures and outings.

Mack does have some object aggression which can be easily managed, so donā€™t let that detour you from reading further. Simply put, Mack needs to be fed alone, and left alone until he is finished eating but, honestly, donā€™t we all wish for some peace at the dinner table. At times, he may decide an object is his, when in reality, itā€™s not. His foster mom has come to understand he will happily trade one object for another, as long as itā€™s a fair trade. Mack is no dummy, but he can be easily bought. Mack is very food motivated so treats are the way to his heart.

Please consider Mack for your family. He has been on the rescue trail long enough and itā€™s time to get this baby home. Thank you for choosing adoption.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Indiana Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Doc Barry or Barry Bob.

May 9, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elsa is 2 1/2. Note: Bruiser left us at almost 14; Boss at almost 13 and Biggie at 10 1/2
View attachment 109723

Mack is Adoption Ready
Intake type: Shelter Pull
Intake date: 03/07/2017
Weight: 40 lbs
Energy level: Medium
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Yes
Good with kids: No
Object aggression: Yes
Special needs: Other (more info in bio below)
Medications: Allergy meds (more info in bio below)
Crate trained: Partially
House trained: Partially
Adoption fee: $450
Mack was surrendered to a shelter due to allergy issues. The poor guy was severely underweight and had open sores over most of his body. This boyā€™s foster home has done amazing work with him in just a short time ā€” he has put on weight and his skin is healing nicely! He will need to be on medications for the rest of his life. His vet team has him on apoquel and ketoconazole.
Now a few words from Mack:
ā€œHi, everyone. Thanks for checking in on me. Iā€™m still looking for that special family to understand me. I like everyone I meet and I love going on adventures. If you have a couch I could snooze on all day, thatā€™d be great. I do like to play sometimes, too. If youā€™re looking for a sun bathing buddy, then Iā€™m your guy. I could lay out there all day. My foster mom says Iā€™m not very good at coming back inside during peak sun bathing times. She just doesnā€™t understand Iā€™m having a blast out there. Other than that, I love to be next to my foster mom as much as possible. I even like being held like a baby, like I said, I just love being with my mom.
My other favorite things include eating. Iā€™d really prefer it if I could be left alone to eat. I donā€™t like to share my food with even my mom. So, if my new family could just give me a little space, Iā€™d fit right in. Please also donā€™t take toys or even objects Iā€™m not supposed to have from my mouth. But, Iā€™m always up for a game of trade. Just give me something else to chew on instead.
I do love kids, but sometimes I get a little bit of an attitude, as my foster mom calls it, so itā€™s best Iā€™m not around young children.
Anyway, mom is calling me in for cuddles so I gotta run now. Contact my people to talk about me more , please!ā€

UPDATE:

Mack is a playful kiddo who loves to run all over at the dog park and his foster momā€™s back yard. He likes sunbathing and outdoor adventures or being inside with his family. He attends lots of IBR events and is always a hit with the crowds. He is an honorable citizen with other dogs(big and small) and cats. Mack can be a jumper so we strongly caution against him being allowed with children or adults that could be toppled over easily. He is a stout kiddo who loves to give ā€˜hugsā€™. Mack is higher energy than most but will snuggle just as easily. He loves people, couches, or beds to lie on. He isnā€™t picky. He will need a strong leader who can handle him but he is a sweet boy who loves to go on adventures and outings.

Mack does have some object aggression which can be easily managed, so donā€™t let that detour you from reading further. Simply put, Mack needs to be fed alone, and left alone until he is finished eating but, honestly, donā€™t we all wish for some peace at the dinner table. At times, he may decide an object is his, when in reality, itā€™s not. His foster mom has come to understand he will happily trade one object for another, as long as itā€™s a fair trade. Mack is no dummy, but he can be easily bought. Mack is very food motivated so treats are the way to his heart.

Please consider Mack for your family. He has been on the rescue trail long enough and itā€™s time to get this baby home. Thank you for choosing adoption.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Indiana Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
I wrote yeah, I thought he was adopted - I pray that he will be - he sounds fantastic!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online