Intake date: 08/18/2017
Weight: 44 lbs
Energy level: Medium
Good with other dogs: No
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: Yes
Object aggression: None noted
Special needs: None noted
Medications: Monthly heartworm and flea & tick; Proin (twice daily)
Crate trained: Yes
House trained: Yes
Adoption fee: $450
Hi everyone, my name is Lola! Iā€™m a 6 year old white and brindle English Bulldog, and Iā€™m a very sweet little lady, if I do say so myself. I was surrendered by my previous family for getting a little sassy with my sister at times. I am a bit of an alpha, but my foster parents are super dog savvy and know how to manage my need to be the queen with my foster brother. With that being said, I probably need a home where Iā€™m the only pup or my new home will need to be patient as I adjust to my new brother(s) and or sister(s).
Iā€™m an intelligent, obedient, playful, and very cuddly girl that loves to be as close to my foster parents as possible. Once Iā€™m comfortable, Iā€™ll soon be your shadow, following you around everywhere you go. Iā€™ll even wait outside the shower for you and pick up any stray droplets of water that may escape.
Although Iā€™m both house and crate trained, I was crated at night at my previous home; however, Iā€™d greatly prefer to be snuggled up between my foster family at night or at least in the room with them. I will do just fine in my crate though, if preferred. In fact, I often retreat there on my own for a nap.
As I mentioned earlier, I love my foster parentsā€¦especially when it comes to being loved on and when itā€™s time to play! I will let you know when I want some more love or attention by sticking my paw out to you.
I love to go for walks and car rides! Iā€™m a very good leash walker. I donā€™t pull and Iā€™m not very inquisitive. I just like to stay close by your side and enjoy the outdoors. Iā€™m also very good in the car, but since Iā€™m so small, I will likely need you to pick me up if itā€™s a larger vehicle.
I came from a house with two small children, so I do very well with kids. I have proven this to be true many times with my foster parents. I really donā€™t seem to be bothered by thunder, brooms, vacuums, etc. like so many others are. My foster parents question whether or not Iā€™d be good around cats or other small animals, but I havenā€™t had any direct exposure under their watch so I should probably be introduced to them with caution at first.
Like many other bulldogs, I do have a few issues you should be aware of. Iā€™ll need you to clean my paws, ears, and the fold over my nose a few times a week otherwise theyā€™ll l begin to bother me. I also have a mild case of sleep incontinence, so I may leak a little on occasion when I sleep, but my foster parents have helped me manage it with medication. I promise it only happens when I sleep though and as long as you give me my pills everyday, it will be rare occurrence.
Iā€™m sure there is so much more youā€™d love to know about me, but itā€™s time for my breakfast. With that being said, if you want to find out more about me or meet me in person, please have your people get in touch with my people!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Indiana Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.