I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~LOLA HOPE~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Indiana

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
lola hope.jpg

BIO:

Lola Hope is a sweet, petite bullie girl with lots of love to give. Like most bullies, she sleeps a lot but also enjoys short walks. She chews on Nylabones byt hasn't really taken a liking to any other toys so far.

Lola Hope loves to be with people and so far has been pretty easy-going when it comes to other dogs. Her former owner said she was not good with cats, but she has not been around them in rescue.

Lola Hope has a heart condition, which could possibly be improved with a pacemaker. She was diagnosed three years ago and at that time was a good candidate for the pacemaker surgery, but is being thoroughly evaluated as to whether or not she would still be a candidate. She has not been spayed due to the heart condition. She also has a peanut M&M-sized tumor on one of her mammary glands.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Indiana Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I love this little girl :havemyheart::heartsign::havemyheart:
Her pictures on the rescue's website touch my heart deeply.
I hope so much and wish she will find her forever and loving home soon :pray::pray::pray::heart:

Good luck sweet little Lola Hope :lubu:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
:wave5:
Lola Hope has found her forever family :happydance::jumpdance::happy2:
Finding out about this really made my day :heart:
I wish Lola Hope and her family many many wonderful and happy years together :heartsign::lubu:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:wave5:
Lola Hope has found her forever family :happydance::jumpdance::happy2:
Finding out about this really made my day :heart:
I wish Lola Hope and her family many many wonderful and happy years together :heartsign::lubu:

That is awesome.... :wiggle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.