Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Slim~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Indiana

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Slim~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Indiana

Slim is an Owner Surrender

Intake Date: 11/09/13
    Last Update: 12/12/13
    Lcation: Indianapolis, IN
    email: info@indianabulldogrescue.com
    Weight: 30 lbs
    Energy Level: Medium
    Color: White
    Good with other dogs: Yes
    Good with cats: Yes
    Good with kids: Yes
    Object agression: None observed so far
    Special Needs: See bio
    Medications: Currently on Prednisone
    Crate Trained: Yes
    House Trained: Yes
    Adoption Fee: $450
    Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

Slim is excellent with children, dogs, cats and birds. He is doing very well adjusting to his foster home.

Slim is very skinny due to stomach and gastro-intestinal trouble, but we are working with the vet to get that under control. Poor Slim cannot have any kind of treats, only his prescription dog food.

Slim would do well with a semi-active family. He loves to be near his people. He is not food aggressive. He is a runner, though! Slim needs to be leashed or fenced at all times.

DECEMBER UPDATE: We are still continuing to work on Slim's digestive problems. In spite of not feeling very well, Slim loves kids, other dogs, cats and birds. His vet has prescribed Prednisone to see if that will help with his diarrhea.

Slim loves his foster mom lots, but wants a family of his own to live with forever. He's not quite ready to be adopted yet due to his health issues, but if you think that Slim might be the bullie for you, mention him by name

contact them:

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application: http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/adoption-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads