I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Einstein~~ English bulldog available for adoption in Indiana

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
einstein ibr.jpgMeet Einstein
Einstein is an owner surrender
Intake Date: 11/07/13
Last Update: 11/12/13
Email: [email protected]
Weight: 40 lbs.
Energy Level: High
Color: Fawn and White
Good With Other Dogs: Yes
Good With Cats: Yes
Good With Kids: Yes
Object Aggression: None known, however needs work on taking treats
Special Needs: None
Medications: None
Crate Trained: Yes
Housebroken: Yes
Adoption Fee: $550
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

BIO:
Hello! I'm Einstein, and my new foster dad says I am well named. I have only been here for a few days and I already have the "goings on" of the house figured out! I am using the doggy door, getting to know my foster brothers and feline foster sister, as well as the annoying African Grey Parrot that keeps telling me to "get down and be a good boy."

I am very high energy and love to play! I also love to give my foster brothers baths with my tongue (I just want them to love me!). Dad tells me I will be going to the "vet" soon, but I seem to be in great health. However, I may need to gain a little weight. Dad says I'm a little nugget. I guess he calls me that because I'm not as big as my foster brother.

I LOVE giving kisses and sure would love to find my new forever home real soon! DECEMBER UPDATE: Einstein has been fully vetted, vaccinated and microchipped and is ready for his new forever home! He really would love to find a home where he could be top dog, with a person who will let him follow them everywhere and sleep on their feet.

Einstein LOVES his food and treats. He may look like a little nugget, but he weighs a whopping 51 pounds and is very strong.
FEBRUARY UPDATE:
Einstein is a good eater, great on a leash, takes treats well and sits on command. He remains very high energy, always wanting to play.

Einstein would do best in a home where he is the only dog, as he tends to dominate over canine siblings. It is also recommended that his forever home have older children or no kids at all, as he can play very rough and doesn't know his own strength when he's excited.Fill out an application and ask for me by name.eet Einstein

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.