I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Chloe~~ English bulldog available for adoption in Indiana

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
chloe ibr.jpgMeet Chloe
Jackpot is an Owner Surrender
Intake Date: August 25, 2013
Last Update: Sept 18, 2013
email: [email protected]
Weight: 55lbs
Energy Level: Low
Color: Mostly white with other markings
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: Yes
List any object aggression: None detected
Special Needs: Deaf
Medications: Daily probiotic; religious cleaning of deep facial folds & tailpocket with vinegar/water solution; grain & potato free diet
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained:Yes
Adoption Fee$ 450.00
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

Bio:

Chloe has the sweetest soul of any animal I have ever met! She loves with everything that is within her. The surrendering owner questioned how good she was with children but she has visited with my toddler grandchildren and she has been just fine. They understand that Chloe's ears "don't work" and approach her from the front or touch her hip if from behind. Children and adults alike would need to respect that she can be startled since she does not hear you come up behind her but she usually knows you are there either by sight or smell.

She is very mellow and wants to cuddle most of the time. She is a real love bug! She does not walk very far but enjoys time outside with her human. She will gobble her food. She does prefer ice in her water (that's my fault!) We have been working on her hand signals and has caught on quite well for no longer than she has been with me. She can sit, lay down, stay. She is learning the hand signals for good girl, ok and come.

Chloe's deafness may require an added level of eye contact and touch but should not be considered a disability. She has lots to offer her furever family and wants to please.

Chloe underwent Entropion surgery on both eyes 9/16/13 and is recovering well. She will be wearing her "collar of shame" until 9/28/13 when her stitches will be removed.

If you are looking for a buddy that enjoys being anywhere you are, Chloe is your girl! She is completely white with almost a perfect circle patch of brown on her bottom.

Please request Chloe on your adoption application as you will not be dissappointed or consider sponsoring her to help with her medical expenses. HOW TO ADOPT:

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application: http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/adoption-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.