I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Lady~~ English Bulldog available in Indiana

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
laby ibr.jpgMeet Lady

Lady is an Owner Surrender
Intake Date: 9-17-13
Last Update: 9-17-13
email: [email protected]
Wesight: 54 lbs
Energy Level: Low
Color: Mostly White with other markings
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: Yes
Object Agression: None
Special Needs: None
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Partially
Adoption Fee: $450.00
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

Bio:Lady, or Ladybug as we like to call her, is a very sweet girl. She spent most of her life living in a puppy mill, and as a result, had a hysterectomy. That being said, she is very personable. She loves to cuddle and give kisses. During her first week with us, she wasn’t very playful and it was like pulling teeth to get her to go outside or eat, but in the month that she has lived with us, she has come leaps and bounds in both. She happily goes outside with her foster brother most of the time. She is very independent outside. She doesn’t want to be chaperoned outside, so I simply watch her from inside, and she does great. Eating is probably the biggest issue we have. She is plump and cuddly, but she is so picky in how she eats. We went through 3 different bowls before we found one that she likes to eat out of. Even then, she waits until her foster brother is almost done with his food before she starts to eat hers. I think it is because she can taunt him with her food. He eats really fast, and she is a much slower eater.

Lady has shown zero aggression towards anything. She has only barked a few times, and even then, it is because of excitement. She shares her toys willingly with her foster brother. Truthfully, I am hoping that her behavior rubs off on him. Ladybug’s favorite place in the house, other than her kennel, is the couch. She will spend all day on it if you will let her. She is a true bulldog in that regard!

Lady is very healthy. She is currently getting over a urinary tract infection, but other than that, she has been given a clean bill of health from the vet.

Lady is leash and kennel trained. While walking on the leash, she will occasionally try to turn back home, but it is pretty easy to get her walking forward again. It is simple to get her to go into her kennel. I just ask her if she is “ready for bed” and she runs for her kennel. She is definitely a snorer, but she sleeps soundly through the night with zero issues. Her only issue is that she is afraid of weird sounds. She doesn’t like the sound of basketballs, and her previous owners warned that she is afraid of thunderstorms too. We have yet to see her fearful around storms, but large storms have yet to hit, so that may also be valid.

In all, Ladybug will make a wonderful addition to any family. She is cuddly, sweet, and just wants to be loved. She does great with other dogs, and is very gentle around children. HOW TO ADOPT:

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application: http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/adoption-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:bump:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.