I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Sherlock~~ English bulldog available for adoption in Indiana

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
sherlock IBR+.jpg

Meet Sherlock
Sherlock is a stray
Intake Date: 06-11-2013
Today's Date: 07-01-2013
Email: [email protected]
Weight: 30lbs
Energy Level: Medium
Color: Brindle
Good with other dogs: Unknown
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: Unknown
Object aggression: None
Special Needs: None
Medications: Benadryl
Crate Trained:Yes
House Trained:Yes
Adoption Fee: $550.00
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

Bio: Sherlock is very sweet and cuddly. He wasn't too thrilled about his bath but only tried to jump out a few times. He loves to drink out of the bath faucet. He plays well with people but still hasn't been introduced to animals yet. He is eating solid food well and takes his pills in peanut butter with no issues. He had 1 accident in the house probably due to excitement. He walks to the door to be let out and doesn't scratch the door to get back in. He is very thin but I have not spotted any worms in his stool. He does very good in the crate and doesn't whine or generally freak out when left alone in the cage.

July Update: Sherlock is adjusting wonderfully! He is very loving and is starting to get along with the other dog in the house. He is an excellent watchdog and makes scary movies way more exciting. I'm still unsure how he is around children but he does like to be dominant with other dogs. He is potty trained. He will go up to the door and look at you with the saddest face to go out. When he wants back in he doesn't scratch the door. He is very easy to groom I clean his ears and underneath his neck daily and he seems to at least tolerate it. He is still pulling on the leash but the harness is helping tremendously.

HOW TO ADOPT:

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application: http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/adoption-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online