I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Daisy~~ English bulldog available for adoption in Indiana

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
daisey BD IBR.jpg

Meet Daisy
Daisy is an Owner Surrender
Intake Date: 05-11-2013
Today's Date: 05-12-2013
Weight: 32
Energy Level: Low
Color: Fawn
Is the Bulldog good with other dogs: No
Is the Bulldog good with cats: Unknown
Is the Bulldog good with kids: Yes
List any object aggression: None
Special Needs: None
Medications: None
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Adoption Fee: TBD

Bio: Daisy was surrendered to a family after the owner was confronted about her condition and the way she was being mistreated. She was very underweight. The family that she was surrendered to has a dog and they did not get along and they did not really want another dog and did not want her mistreated.
She has had puppies and is not spayed and her age is not known. Her health condition is unknown at this time although she seems to be okay with the exception of being a little underweight. She will be vetted. We do know that her teeth are in really bad shape.

Daisy is a very sweet and petite girl that is very laid back. She likes to play with her toys, yet her energy level is low. She loves to be around people, she follows you from room to room and will lay by your side. She does have a habit of urinating on her blankets in the crate, other than that nothing to speak of.
July Update:

Izzy has really warmed up to us after a very short time. She is a timid girl that likes to nap and stay quiet. She will play well when initiated by a human. My other dog doesn't play much so I cannot assess how she plays with other dogs. She seems uninterested in my other bullie on a day to day basis but they get along fine. She loves to sit in my lap and get tummy rubs. She wasn't a big fan of her newly introduced crate but has since decided its a great place to take naps and go to bed at night. She is housebroken so I don't close her crate, but rather leave it open for her to come and go as she needs. She is great with my small kids and tolerates the ruckus of my busy household quite well. She is very scared of storms and other loud noises. She doesn't bark but she shakes and shivers, which is sad to watch. She is consolable though, so that is a plus. She seems indifferent to my neighbors cat that likes to visit on the fence everyday. We are working on her timidness of the outdoors. She will go out to potty, but is hesitant and it takes patience for her to investigate before exiting the house. She is very cautious of the outdoors, which is fine because bullies shouldn't be outdoors for much time anyway. To date, we feel Izzy is the most flexible bullie with the mildest temperament we have ever fostered. She would fit in nearly any family dynamic. August Update:

Miss Daisy has had her surgeries and is all healed up and ready to go to her furever home. She is a very laid back little girl that loves to be on your lap or right next to you all the time. She is a very loving little lady... Miss Daisy doesn't play well with other dogs so she definitely needs to be the only dog in the house, she does however get along well with children. Please consider giving Miss Daisy her furever home.

Sept Update: Nothing has really changed with Miss Daisy...she is just waiting to find her furever home...

Still as loving as ever...with people that is...not so much with other dogs...she needs to be the only dog in the home. She loves people and children yet has a low energy level, she loves her naps

DECEMBER UPDATE: Nothing new going on with Daisy. She is healthy and happy! Daisy would really like to have her own furever home for Christmas.

JANUARY UPDATE: Everything is GREAT with Daisy! She is a very loving little bullie just waiting for her forever home. She needs to be the only dog in the home. She has not been tested with cats. She does get along very well with children.
FEBRUARY UPDATE: Daisy is still healthy and waiting for her forever home. She put on a couple of winter pounds (who hasn't?) that she will need to work on losing to stay fit, since she has such a petite frame

MARCH UPDATE: There is nothing new with Miss Daisy. She is still waiting for the perfect family to giver her a furever home. She is looking forward to nicer weather so she can go for walks, as she has put on a few pounds this winter. She still needs to be the only pet, as she does not play well with others.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> IBR

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump::bump:

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
NOVEMBER UPDATE: According to Miss Daisy's vet, her foster mom has fattened her up a little too much and she needs to lose a couple of pounds. Oops! But Daisy is as loving as ever to her people and still waiting on her furever home! She will need to be the only dog, as she does not play well with other dogs, but she is good with children.

DECEMBER UPDATE: Nothing new going on with Daisy. She is healthy and happy! Daisy would really like to have her own furever home for Christmas.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online