I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Harley ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Indiana

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Weight: 53 lbs.
Color: Brindled and White
Dogs: does ok with some dogs, prefers to be the King
Cats: prefers home without cats
Kids: Does well with kids (IBR has an 8 year minimum age requirement)
Object Aggression: protective of toys
Handicaps: none
Medical Issues: allergies
Crate Trained: Yes
Housebroken: Yes
Cost to Acquire: $550
Shipping: Indiana Bulldog Rescue does not ship Bulldogs

Hi, my name is Harley. I came into Indiana Bulldog Rescue on March 21,2012. I previously had entropian surgery done on both my eyes and I can see better. I also had my tail amputated so I can be a much healthier bully. I am currently a little overweight, but I do have some energy as I love to play and run with my foster sister, she should get me in shape in no time. I do like to cuddle with my foster mommy and daddy.
Harley is a playful bully who likes to play with toys, his whole game is getting you to chase him or try and get the frisbee or other toy from him and throw it so he can retrieve it. He does well with other female dogs, he wants to be Alpha with male dogs so he is picky about male dogs that he likes. Harley does not like cats. He needs a strong Alpha Human but he is also a very loyal lovable bully for the right family.

INBR.jpg

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application:

http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/...n-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

Members online

No members online now.