Good with cats:Yes
Good with kids: Yes
Object aggression: None
Special Needs: None
Medications: None
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Adoption Fee: $450.00

Boss is an owner surrender who came to us with severe skin and ear issues. He gets along great with his foster family and does really well in his crate during the day. He's also very affectionate and loves attention. Instead of sitting before he's fed, he likes to roll over (quote comical). He is laid back most of the time, but has bouts of excitement and turns into a floppy wrinkly puppy.He's currently recovering from his neuter and working on getting his skin issues in check. Once it's under control, we're hoping it'll be maintained with just a diet change and regular baths (he loves them).Because he was neutered as an adult, he has quite the urge to mark every tree he sees. He responds well with consistent interruptions/corrections. He does well on a leash, but will need a fenced yard.He's mostly indifferent to toys, but enjoys an occasional chew on a nylabone or an antler. He's going to make a very good addition to someone's family.

INBR.jpg

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application:

http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/...n-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sweety..... love his sweet face! best of luck getting a new home soon

Members online

No members online now.