I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Baxter ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Indiana

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Baxter.jpg

Name: Baxter
Baxter is: An Owner Surrender
Intake Date: 09-14-2012
Today's Date: 09-17-2012
Email: [email protected]
Weight: 85lbs
Energy Level: Very High Energy
Color: Baxter is Fawn and white, with black markings
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: No
Good with kids: Yes
Object aggression:None
Special Needs:None
Medications: Monthly heartworm prevention
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Adoption Fee: $650.00
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

Bio:
Baxter is a gorgeous, 2 yr old, dark brown and white,Olde English Bulldog. His owner was recently diagnosed with serious medical issues, which put him in a position to find a good environment for his baby boy..it was VERY hard for him, and the IBR will do everything to give this handsome dog a wonderful life!

Baxter is playful,very energetic, always on the move. He craves attention, and requires a lot of exercise! He gets along with all age groups, and when properly introduced, he loves to have a canine companion! Although not food aggressive, he prefers to eat alone.

We are working on walking with the lead without pulling, and trying to convince him that the house isn't a playground! Lol:). He loves to lay on the couch and the bed, but doesn't seem to get too upset when we ask him to sleep in his crate. Baxter requires a lot of exercise, and would benefit from an active family and a larger yard. He would still require at least a 30-60 minute walk per day, to help drain some of his loveable energy!

INBR.jpg

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application:

http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/...n-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
we would like to adopt Baxter! we have an application on file - what do we do now

Hi there! You can contact them through email letting them know you have an app on file! It does take some time before they contact you back. Let me know if there is anything I can do :) I will also tag [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] just in case I can't get on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online