I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Belle ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Indiana ~~ On hold for evaluation and training

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Belle.jpg

Name: Belle
Belle is An Owner Surrender
Intake Date:09-08-2012
Today's Date:7-3-2013
Email: [email protected]
Weight:35lbs
Energy Level:Med High
Color:Brindle
Good with other dogs:Yes
Good with cats:Unknown
Good with kids:No
Object aggression:None
Special Needs:Medications Prozac. One tablet twice a day. 10 mg
Crate Trained: Unknown
House Trained:partially
Adoption Fee:650
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

Bio: Belle is an extremely sweet little girl. She loves humans and cuddling on the sofa or bed. She will follow you from room to room until she is sure you are not going to leave her. She does not like to be crated but is fine to wander the house. She is still working on her potty training. She may still have an accident or two. She does not like the word no, so we use wrong. She loves to play and really enjoys sunning herself outside on the deck. She even likes the snow as long as she is wearing her coat. Belle will do well in a home with adults and no children. She has an impulse issue when she hears loud screaming such as a screaming baby she becomes upset and thinks someone is being hurt. She is the perfect compaction for an older couple or a single person. She will not be placed in a home with children.

July Update:

Belle is doing awesome. Her overall anxiety has decreased since starting her Prozac. She gets along well with my other dogs and loves humans of all ages. When I first got her she would not go near a crate, now she will head to her crate on her own at bedtime, I think she is adoptable to the right family. I can even go as far and say she would be good with older kids. She still does not like anyone to raise their voice and I usually put her behind the baby gate before I leave for work. But all in all she is doing well

Make sure to mention Belle by name when filling out an adoption application.

INBR.jpg

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application:

http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/adoption-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Belle is still looking for her forever home!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.