I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Bertie ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Indiana

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Bertie.jpg

Bertie is a Shelter Pull Intake Date: 09-04-2012
Last update: 09-04-2012
Email: [email protected]
Weight:
Energy Level: Med High
Color: Tri Colored
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: Unknown
Object aggression:None found as of yet.
Special Needs: Other (noted in bio below)
Medications: N/A
Crate Trained: Unknown
House Trained: Partially
Adoption Fee: $450.00
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

Bio:
Beautiful Bertie is a tiny girl,who packs a big punch; but is made of pure love.She came to the IBR as a shelter pull from the Fort Wayne Animal Shelter (thanks to her transporters, Dot Brandenberger and her sister!) Heading home, I had to struggle to keep her in her seat, as she was already trying to climb into my lap! Most dogs will gladly take a break from human attention for a little grub, but not this little girl!Bertie couldn't finish her food fast enough,and jump back into my lap. Literally! she will stare up at you with those beautiful dark eyes and melt your heart.

While she is slightly timid, she just wants a human hand on her. She will need medical attention as she has issues with her back legs, her soft palate and teeth. We will know more after she has seen the vet. As of now, Bertie is settling into her new foster home and cuddling up in a brand new blanket provided by her transporters. I am looking forward to seeing Bertie's beautiful personality shine and sharing it with the rest of you. Stay tuned, because this little girls story is nowhere near finished!

INBR.jpg

contact them:
[email protected]

You need to have an adoption application on file before contacting them through email.

Follow this link to fill out an adoption application:

http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/...n-application/

To view more English Bulldogs for adoption through Indiana Bulldog Rescue, click this link below:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ulldog-rescue/

Be sure to tell them you found them on English Bulldog News!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.