Kids: no little ones, may knock them over
Object Aggression: none
Special Needs: fenced in yard is a must
Medications:Rimadyl
Crate-trained: yes
House-trained: yes
Adoption Fee: $350.00
Shipping: IBR does not ship Bullies

Bio: Hi, my name is Zoe. I am a beautiful sweet loving lap dog if you can believe that. I love sitting on the couch with you when you watch TV. I Love and I mean love to be petted. My foster mom says I'm making up for lost time. I started my medicine today; doc says that I have arthritis in my hips. I couldn't walk the first day, but now I'm all over the place. I don't go around anything! I go through and I usually get stuck. I also like to pick up and chew on things that I shouldn't. Foster mom said its like having a toddler in the house, especially when I ate 2 tealight candles! I'm kind of greedy when it comes to treats, always trying to take my foster sister's treats. If you're interested in me, please know that I need attention because it was lacking very much in my previous life.

Update on Zoe: Zoe's xrays revealed that she has arthritis in her spine. She is currently taking Rimadyl, Amantadine HC/ 100 mg capsules and Gabapentin 100 mg, twice a day along with the first medicine to help with the pain.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Love, Zoe

Members online