Date last updated: 5-1-13
Weight: 56 lbs.
Color: Fawn and White
Dogs: No other Dogs
Cats: No Cats
Kids: Does very well with kids
Object Aggression: Not at all
Handicaps: N/A
Medical Issues: Outside allergies, does better during the winter months and has some food allergies
Crate Trained: Yes
Housebroken: Yes
Cost to Acquire: $650
Shipping: IBR does not ship bullies

BIO:
“Hi my name is Mack. I came into IBR care since I am high-energy and my family did not have the time to devote to meet all my needs. I am a very loving Bully who loves to cuddle with you on the couch, but I do get very excited when you come home (but hey I am young and full of energy). I have a lot of toys and I do love to play with them, but do like to sleep too. I do have a lot of allergies, but who doesn’t and with the proper food I do well and it is controlled. Looking for my forever home where I can be the young bullyboy I am and I can love on my owners. Are you my forever family?

“Update: Mack has had couple sessions with trainer and is doing much better. He gets along pretty well with his foster sister and she has taught him social cues. Sometimes, though he doesn’t always react to other dogs like he should, but the trainer is helping. Around most other dogs does well on a leash when walking, but would rather get attention from “people” and seems to not care as much about the other dogs during walks.

Mack is a very energetic bully at times, especially when you come home or someone comes over. He always wants to be close to his humans. On a leash he does very well around other dogs, but he doesn't do well unleashed around other dogs. Mack must be the ONLY DOG IN THE FAMILY and NO CATS. He will do well with a firm Alpha human and would be a wonderful companion. 
Sept Update: Mack is doing well, his normal summer self where he itches a lot more, but an occasional benedryl or prednisone does the trick for him.

He is pretty lazy most of the time, will have bursts of energy that is typical of bully.

Overall good health
FEBRUARY UPDATE: Mack is still doing good health-wise. He tends to sleep a lot in the colder weather, but what bullie doesn't? He also doesn't like going outside right now, due to the snow and cold.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> IBR

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Englishbully13

Jul 10, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I Just cried when I stumbled upon this listing. He is adorable. I would love to have him :/ I applied but don't know if I have a green light to adopt or not...

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I Just cried when I stumbled upon this listing. He is adorable. I would love to have him :/ I applied but don't know if I have a green light to adopt or not...

There's no harm in trying. Bless you for wanting to adopt! :)

brandi576

Jun 27, 2011
Seymour, Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
chance
i would love to have him, he is gorgeous ...to bad i have another bully a cat and a 7 yr old, everything he prefers not to have :(

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Mr Handsome is still waiting for his fur-ever home!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
This beautiful boy is still waiting for his new home!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mack is still searching for his forever home!

dogfather

Apr 17, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster & Princess Elsa
This handsome fella is still looking for his fur-ever home!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.