AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Peanut~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
peanut.jpg

My name is Peanut. I'm 7 years old and boy did I have a rough life before IEBR saved me. I was very sick when I came to my foster home and they didn't know if I would even be able to experience the good life. But here I am! I'm doing amazing and loving every minute of it! I only have three legs so I move pretty slow and would prefer a calm and quiet forever family. Foster mom says I'm getting some wheels soon so I can get around a little better. My favorite thing to do is snuggle my humans. So I will need lots of snuggle time in my new home.

If you are interested in Peanut, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Peanut's adoption fee is: $200.00

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online