I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Priscilla~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
priscilla.webp

Hi, Everyone! My name is Priscilla! And if you're thinking that's a great name for a princess, YOU ARE CORRECT! I am 9 years old and came to IEBR as a former breeder girl. I've had some health issues crop up like these dang mammary tumors, but they have been removed and so far, I'm doing great! I'm a sweet lady who really enjoys cuddling on the couch with my humans and PLAYING! I'm 9, but 9 is the new 3, you know?? My foster family says I'm a sweet girl and I have to say that I agree. I'm currently looking for my forever family to snuggle and play with... Is that you??

If you are interested in Priscilla, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Priscilla's adoption fee is: $300

HOW TO ADOPT:​

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! ​
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top