I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Fannie Jo~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
fanniejo.jpg

Hey, Everyone. My name is Fannie Jo and Iā€™m an Explorer! Iā€™m a sweet, yet active 2-year-old gal looking for her forever home. As you can see, I have a good and healthy nose, so that means I can breathe well (for a bullie anyway) and I like to take walks as long as itā€™s not too hot out. I love to be with my foster Mom and Dad and I LOVE to snuggle. In fact, pretty much my favorite thing is being where my humans are at. Well, besides Exploring the World, that is, and Riding in the car, and nylabonesā€¦ I canā€™t forget bones! OK, OK, so lots of things are my favorite things! One thing Iā€™m not so sure of are those sneaky things called CATS! I mean, REALLY, what the heck are those things anyway??! Foster Mom and Dad are helping me to have good relationships with the other dogs in the house and so far, so good! Iā€™m super interested in them, but I donā€™t have the greatest of doggie manners yet (Iā€™m SORRY! A gal gets excited, you know??), but Iā€™m learning! Foster Mom and Dad tell me all the time what a good girl I am. And get this (Apparently itā€™s a big deal??) Iā€™m potty trained. Yep, you read that correctly. (High-Five! Er, PAW!) So, yeah, Iā€™m pretty much the full meal deal if you know what Iā€™m saying.

Are you looking for a super cool explorer chick to be your new bff? If so, Iā€™m your gal! Hit me up!

If you are interested in Fannie Jo, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Fannie Jo's adoption fee is: $750.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.