I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Roxy~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
roxy.jpg

Hi, Everyone. My name is Roxy. My foster family says I'm a super sweet and calm, 8 year old bullie girl. I'm settling in at my foster home and although I'm super confused as to why I'm here, I'm super gentle.

I'm a bigger gal weighing in at 71.2 lbs, but that doesn't stop me from getting around. I can do stairs just fine! I like the other dogs here in my foster home and foster Ma says I've integrated myself (whatever that is!) into the house pretty quickly. I love to nap and just be wherever my foster parents are. Even though I like it here, I'm really looking for a place of my own and a family of my own. Is that with you?

If you are interested in Roxy, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Roxy's adoption fee is: $300

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.