MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
chunk.jpg

Hello everyone, my name is Chunk. I am only 6 months old so Iā€™m still a baby. I love to run and play. Meeting people is one of my favorite things to do.
I was surrendered to IEBR about a month ago from a family that loved me. They saved me when I was only 4 weeks so I have not been raised with other puppies to show me the ropes. I have spina bifida and wear a diaper but that hasnā€™t slowed me down one bit. Like I said, running is one of my favorite things to do.

I have a lot of love to give. I get to play with dogs and cats in my foster home and when Iā€™m tired from all this zooming around my foster mom calls me a precious cuddle bug.

I love food. Even if you donā€™t ask me I will sit for treats hoping youā€™ll give me some. Being just a baby Iā€™ve been told I need some training, I enjoy chewing on everything but I know I can learn quickly. Iā€™ve been told Iā€™m the cutest boy ever and I know the right forever home is out there for me.

If you are interested in Chunk, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Chunk's adoption fee is: $650

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.