MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
walt.jpg

Well, Hi there! I'm Walt! I'm about 6 or 7 years old and my foster family says I'm a sweet love bug. Don't let the fact that I'm an adult scare you, I'm in pretty good health! Sometimes my hips aren't the best though, so I probably shouldn't live in a house with a lot of stairs.

I love ALL kids, but sometimes I get kind of excited when I see them, so a home with older children is preferred.

I'm super inquisitive and I love sniffing and exploring! (I *may* be working on my tendency to lift my leg on things, but I'm getting so much better at it!) I enjoy short walks (I walk likely on a leash) and I take treats nicely. I also LOVE car rides!!

I am like a lot of bullies and I enjoy my naps. I can often be found snoozing the day away. I am not a chewer. Repeat: I am not a chewer :) I love sleeping in bed with my foster Mom and I also love belly rubs and sleeping on my human buddies. My sweet and kind face has some wrinkles and folds that need maintained, but I take it like a champ.

I've really been enjoying learning what the good life is all about!

If you'd like a mellow, laid back guy to bum around with, I'm your man!

If you are interested in Walt, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Walt's adoption fee is: $500

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online