I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Schurz~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
schurz.jpg

Hi, Everyone. My name is Schurz. Pronounced SHERZ. I turned 11 years old in January and if you love typical demanding senior bulldogs, then Iā€™m your guy. I donā€™t see the greatest and I have this thing called ā€œdry eyeā€, but itā€™s treatable. I like to examine things and greet people EXTRA close, you know, to get a good look! Iā€™m crate trained, potty trained, and Iā€™ll tell you when I need to go out. In fact, Iā€™ll tell you when I need just about anything. I have no problem voicing my opinion on things. Thatā€™s my job as a bossy 11 year old bulldog and Iā€™ve earned my roll. My foster Momma says Iā€™m pretty special and even though Iā€™m not super clingy, I do like to be in the same room as my people.
Iā€™m looking for a companion to let me spend my days withā€¦ someone who appreciates my opinionated self. Is that you?

If you are interested in Schurz, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Schurz's adoption fee is: $100

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online