MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
onyx.jpg

Hey bully friends! I'm one of the new girls here at Club IEBR! My name is Onyx, and I'm about 3 1/2 years young! As you can see, I'm pretty unique - full brown & black brindle, and I have a Frenchie ear!! My foster parents think I look like a little grizzly bear when I walk. I don't know what they are talking about.

It's pretty amazing that I have a clean bill of health, especially considering where I came from. But, that is behind me and I have pretty much moved on from that. Did you know there are these magical, soft, squishy items called "couches"? And when you add a blanket - oh my word!! I never want to leave that thing!! It is really fun to make my foster mom carry me outside - that's how much I don't want to leave that soft, comfy piece of heaven

I love everyone, and everything. My foster siblings can be grumpy sometimes, but I don't mind. They are fine by me. And people? Gosh, all the love they give you is all a girl needs to survive in life! Do you think I could fit in your home??
If you are interested in Onyx, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Onyx’s adoption fee is: $775

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online