MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
meatball.jpg

Hi everybody! My name is Meatball. I'm 4 years old and super handsome. I have had quite the journey in the last few months. I came from living outside and being really sick to living the good life now that I'm safe in my foster home. I had never been to a vet before and it turns out I like it there. So many nice people that made me all better. I had cherry eye surgery, was neutered, and got rid of all those stinking heart worms. I have also gained 12lbs since being here and I really needed it! Enough about my old life, lets talk about me now since I'm ready to find my furever family. My foster mom says there is not a person I don't like and it is so true. I love people! They give me belly scratches and treats, what's not to love? I think other animals are fine but I don't really have any interest in them. I am very polite with meeting new fuzzy friends but I would prefer to live with just me and my humans. Did I mention that I love car rides? Cause I do! I wish I could go everywhere with you cause it is so fun in the car. But don't worry I'm a very good boy when left alone too. All I need are my bones.

If you are interested in Meatball, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Meatball’s adoption fee is: $725

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online