I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lilly~Special Needs English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
lilly.jpg

Hi everyone, my name is Ellie and I am about 4 ā€“ 5 years old. I have a sad story, you see, I was found as a stray in February 2017. They say I was wandering an abandoned industrial area and taken to the local Animal Control. The nice people at Animal Control contacted these people at IEBR to help me with the immediate medical care I needed. They tell me I had many old and new wounds, suggestive of repeated dog fights and was also covered in purple ink. I donā€™t remember that day, but I do remember that one of my wounds was my ear. It hurt an awful lot and it turns out it was split open. I was so scared and had to be sedated at the ER for evaluation. They tell me that the ER dogtors determined it would be best to do only the necessary medical care, and then let me go to foster care to decompress. I was so lucky to have found this nice foster family who takes great care of me.
Ok back to my storyā€¦ I still felt scared but knew I was safe so I began to trust my foster family. I have these foster siblings, which range from Senior to puppy English Bulldogs and a French Bulldog who I like to hang out with. I am a little hesitant of new dogs, but generally get along with anyone. They also had these small dogs that I am told are cats. At first, I chased them but realized they were nice and now I can be around them, but I would prefer a home without them.
I love my couch time. My foster family says I love to lounge on the couch during the day. They also say I am housebroken and will bark at the door when I need to go outside (heck, I know what to do!). Even though I know what to do outside, I donā€™t like to spend much time out there. I do my business and run back to the door because I donā€™t want to be stuck outside ever again.
I love car rides and enjoy meeting friendly people. If that might be you please reach out to my agent. I will be conducting auditions as soon as I can.
If you are interested in Ellie, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Ellisā€™s adoption fee is: $650

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online