MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
dakota.jpg

Hellllo Iebr family and friends ! My name is Dakota , and I'm a 7 yo Olde English Bulldog.
I came into the IEBR program with my English brother Mugsy, and although I lived with Mugsy for almost my entire life so far ( and a cat) , I prefer to be an "only" now.
See, I lost my Mom - she had to leave me forever and I loved her so much but she's in Heaven now , and then my Dad got really sick and had to go to a place where people
Had to take care of him.
My skin sissie who lived really far away hired someone to come to our house a few times a day, feed us, walk us, take care of us ,
But eventually realized we needed another family.
I decided with all the changes that I really need all my new peoples attention and don't want to share it anymore with a dog or a cat or anything with 4 legs. I've suffered a lot of loss and Need all the peoples attn on me, at least for now.
I'm a super good boy, listen well, love
You with my eyes , likes to play , prefers sleeping in the big bed when it's time to go to sleep, house trained , Potty trained, I know basic commands and will give you a high five !
If You love us kids that are a bit bigger , And can allow me to be the only fur baby in
Our home , I promise to give you all the love and adoration you can handle tenfold, then I'm the guy for you ( just FYI, I am
Not the type to charge or go after another dog when on a walk or out in public, I just don't want to live with another ).
I'm ready to read my aps, have you gotten yours in yet??

If you are interested in Dakota, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Dakota's adoption fee is: $550

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.