MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
lola.jpg

Hey everybully! *My name is Lola. *Iā€™m a sweet and cuddly 3 year old female bully that loves to run around my foster Momā€™s backyard and play with this awesome thing called a jollyball! *I came into IEBR in February 2017 when I was losing weight and my previous foster family couldnā€™t figure it out and they think that I might have been due to stress from being around too many other bullies. *Right now Iā€™m living with my foster mom and this awesome foster brother named Chappy.

I got to me the dogctor the other week to see if we can figure out why Iā€™m keeping just a bit too slim for a bully. *Sheā€™s an awesome lady and I have no doubt sheā€™ll figure out whatā€™s up. *

I love snuggling on the couch with foster mom and sheā€™s even letting me share the bed with her at night. *How cool is that!

I have no problems staying in my crate during the day when foster mom is at work and I do this run through the house before going to the back door when she gets home to go outside and do my business. *Iā€™m pretty good about going outside but sometimes when you gotta goā€¦you gotta go and Iā€™ve made foster mom clean up some accidents (a lady never poops inside ā€“ I only do that outside), but I do my best to let her know I have to go by sitting by the back door.

There are times I like to bark especially when I know itā€™s food time! I LOVE FOOD! Doesnā€™t everybully? *When I bark I do this like bounce along with it and I know foster mom thinks itā€™s absolutely adorable because she smiles and laughs at me.

Foster Mom stepping in for a minute ā€“ Lola is a sweetheart and a cuddler. *She loves being with people and loves meeting new people and gets along great with her foster brother Chappy. *Sheā€™s such an amazing bully and she is going to make someone or some family very happy to have her in their lives. This little girl will steal your heart away. *

If you are interested in Lola, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Lola's adoption fee is: $700

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online