I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bulldozer~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bulldozer.jpg

Hello my peepsā€¦ Bulldozer here. I am about 2 years young and quite the looker if I do say so myself. My foster family says that I am a sweet little boy that craves lots affection. I didnā€™t have much in my previous life and I just canā€™t get enough of it now, so my forever family needs to know I need lots of it.
I am potty trained and know basic commands. I have something called triggers and it precedes acts of aggression (or defense?). My forever family needs to give me time to gain trust before trying to scold me (a few weeks helps me to feel more comfortable). My forever family needs to know that if scolding ever happens or if I am being directed to do something I do not want to do, it must be hands free!!!! I only like verbal commands with with hand command direction of what you are expecting me to do. For example, ā€œoff the couch,ā€ ā€œout to potty,ā€ ā€œcrate,ā€ etc. You see, I am going to need patient, loving, strong pack leaders to be my new family. I get along with other dogs and love humans of all sizes, but due to my triggers and reactions I canā€™t be placed with young children.

If you are interested in Bulldozer, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Bulldozer's adoption fee is: $800

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online