I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Major~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
major.jpg

Hello friends, my name is Major, and I am about 3 – 4 years old. I previously had a really tough life but I am putting that in the past. I have been known to be the Energizer Bunny of Bulldogs because I have lots of energy and like to investigate everything at a frantic pace. Beware, because anything that can fit in my mouth, I WILL!! This includes tv remotes, phones, toys, the leash, hands, and most anything else. Please keep that in mind. You see, I was never able to be a real puppy and now, well I just need to make up for lost time.
I don’t mind other dogs, but cats, now they are FUN to chase! I like to climb in your lap and lick you as much as possible. I will absolutely need an enclosed yard because I try to be an escape artist whenever possible. Foster mom say that I am such a sweet boy and just love to be loved. I get so excited to be on your lap and just want to cover you in kisses (oh yea, I already told you that – hint hint….)

If you are interested in Major, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Major's adoption fee is: $775.00

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.