I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Gus~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
gus.jpg

Hi, my name is Gus! I am a sweet, 6 year old English Bulldog and I LOVE everybody. I came to IEBR because my family couldnā€™t give me the attention I need and deserve and I was spending all of my time in a crate. I am looking for a family that I can love and who will love me. I always like to be near people and give lots of kisses. I love to chew my toys, and I know not to chew on my foster familyā€™s belongings. I donā€™t want to share attention, so Iā€™d really like to live in a home with no other dogs. I am crate trained, potty trained, UTD on all my shots, microchipped, neutered, and heartworm negative. Are you looking for a dog with a super sweet disposition who desperately wants to be loved and will love you unconditionally? If so, Iā€™m your guy.

If you are interested in Gus , please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Gus's adoption fee is: $500

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.