I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Esther~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
esther.jpg

Hi, Everyone! Iā€™m Esther! Iā€™m an 8 year old beautiful bullie girl looking for my forever home. Is that with you? Iā€™ve been hanging out here with my foster family for a little bit now because my family didnā€™t have a ton of time for me anymore. My foster family says Iā€™m easy-going, loveable, and easy to care for (for a bullie). My original family said that I had some separation anxiety, but my foster family hasnā€™t seen any of this. It could be that there are several other bullies here that I like and Iā€™m not really alone.

So, a little more about me, shall me? I like walks on the beach, mimosas, dancing in the rainā€¦. Ok, just joking... But I DO like walks with my foster family (not long walks, mind you), car rides, sleeping in bed with my humans, sunbathing, and barking out the car window when I go on rides. I also like to bark at the neighbor dogsā€¦ Iā€™m not being mean, its just my way of saying ā€œHello! Do you see me? I see you!ā€.

Iā€™m looking for a low-key family to spend my days and sweet humans to snuggle with. Thatā€™s just the kind of gal, I am.

If you are interested in Esther, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Esther's adoption fee is: $400

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online