MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
henry.jpg

Yo! Hey, Everybully!! My name is Henry! Iā€™m about 1 and a a half years old and deaf. Foster Mom says Iā€™m ALL puppy (whatever the heck that means!!). Maybe its because Iā€™m stubborn, mischievous, and a hardcore chewer of sofas, stairs, and food bowls (Whatever Iā€™m not supposed to chew on). I canā€™t help it! I have to keep my Foster Mama on her toes!!!

Iā€™m smart whenever I decided to listen and will make you burst out in laughter with my antics. When I finally wind down and tire, Iā€™ll climb into your lap. Youā€™ll want to kiss my whole sweet angelic face as I fall asleep cuddled into you!

Iā€™m crate trained and working on house training (I AM a puppy, after all!!).
Foster Mom says Iā€™m not for the faint of heart. Iā€™ll need an experienced bulldog home. One that understands not only English Bulldogs, but also English Bulldog Puppyies (and how ornery they can beā€¦.whatevs!)ā€¦ Preferably also, some deaf dog experience or willingness to put in the time and training to help me become a well schooled pup.

I also have some quirks and a few other health issues tooā€¦ like my knees. Oh, and you have to wipe my butt after I poo. Thatā€™s just how it is. I get dried poop underneath my tail if you donā€™t wipe it.

So, if youā€™re willing to put in the time to have the best buddy youā€™d ever know, hit me up. Iā€™m no easy pup, but believe meā€¦ Iā€™m worth it!

If you are interested in Henry, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Henry's adoption fee is: $700

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online