MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
clyde.jpg

My name is Clyde....well my new name is Clyde. My foster mom says that I'm getting a new life so I get to have a new name. I'm a very good boy. My humans leave me in the house uncrated and I don't bother a thing or go potty in the house! I am learning how to receive attention. I can't believe how these humans make over me. I get toys and treats and lots of lovins. I am in love with my foster people. I show them how much by dripping my slobber on them! I love to go wherever they are, especially my foster mama. I just want to sit with her. I like her, she takes care of me and cleans my goopy eye a lot and I'm real still while she puts the medicine in. She talks and sings to me too! Don't tell her she can't sing but I don't mind. I have a little trouble seeing and hearing as good as I used to. Sometimes my people have to clap so I can look for them. Foster mom told me that I am a "senior" dog. I am only 9 and I can still run and jump and play like a pup! I discovered I LOVE BANANAS!!!! They are so good. My foster dad shares his with me. I'm not so sure about vegetables though. Ugh. I go to the vet this weekend to see how my ears are doing, they were both pretty bad a couple of weeks ago, hopefully they are better and I might be able to hear a little better. I'm still learning my people and am working on becoming more comfortable. I feel a little better each day. I can't wait to see what my foster humans will do next!

If you are interested in Clyde, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Clyde's adoption fee is: $300

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.