I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Casper~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
casper.jpg

Hey, All! My name is Casper and Iā€™m a rambunctious 5 year old boy. I havenā€™t had the easiest life and it takes me a bit to trust others, especially men. I need someone who is strong that I can trust and someone that is willing to work with me on a daily basis. I WANT to trust you! Hereā€™s a few things about me. I donā€™t like to be crated. No way, Jose! I also donā€™t like to be told ā€œNoā€ or be told that Iā€™m being naughty. I guess Iā€™m just set in my ways like that! I get along with other large dogs and other bullies. I also LOVE the morning time and Iā€™m the happiest boy ever. At night, Iā€™m not so happy and kind of want to be left aloneā€¦ (Back off, will ya? A dude needs his space!) Anyway, Iā€™m learning to trust my foster Dad. I gave him some butt wiggles the other day when he came home. Foster Mom and Dad say Iā€™m actually just a big baby. I cry if I donā€™t get my specific bed. I cry if my toy rolls under the couch. I cry when its time for dinner time. (Hey! A dude has to show his sensitive side, sometimes, you know?) Hereā€™s another secret, I love my Foster Momma. I follow her everywhere and Iā€™m a really good boy for her. (Shhhā€¦. Donā€™t tell anyone, mmmmkkkkay?)

Anyway, If youā€™re looking for someone who will end up being your best buddy forever, fill out an application. Iā€™m a diamond in the rough!

If you are interested in Casper, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.
Casper's adoption fee is: $575

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.