I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bella & Harleigh~Bonded English Bulldogs Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bellaandharleigh.jpg

We are bonded sisters Bella and Harleigh. We are so happy to have joined club IEBR. You see, we were abandoned by our owner when he moved out of state.

I am Bella (white girl) I'm 7yrs young. Harleigh is my little sister and she is 5yrs old. We are sweet and loving and MUST stay together. I do steps just fine, but Harleigh doesn't like them at all. She is kind of a diva.
Harleigh loves to eat as you can tell, I am a little more on the picky side. Foster mom
is trying to give us these things called greenie beanies, YUCK!
Come back and check us out after our visit with the dogtor,
If you are interested in Bella and Harleigh, please visit our website: Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, and read through our adoption criteria to see if you meet our requirements. If you do, please fill out an application to adopt.

Bella and Harleigh’s adoption fee is: $800

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.