I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~KIRBY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Kirby1.jpgKirby2.jpgKirby.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT KIRBY[/h]Hi Bullybuddies! My name is Kirby! I turned ONE on March 24th! Foster Mom says I'm a big bouncy rambunctious chunk of love! I know I'm pretty handsome also. I came to my current foster home on Sunday, February 19. I have a foster brother named Dillon.... He's kinda snappy sometimes. I don't know why, I just want to get to know him better. I can't help it that I get into his personal space! There's also a furry thing I see sneaking around here. Foster mom calls it Yetikitty. I sure would like to sniff him!

My foster mom says I'm a handful of real bulldog. I heard her tell my foster dad that I will need an alpha leader in my new home.... one that can handle strong bulldog traits and can also take care of my typical bulldog issues. Oh, that reminds me... I need to have my bum cleaned after I use the bathroom and my face has these gorgeous rope wrinkles that foster mom is always trying to get at. I have a really short nose, btw.

Everyday, my foster mom asks if I want extra fries and I jump all around trying to let her know that I love extra fries!! She puts this contraption on me called a harness and hooks me up to a leash and we head out the door. I have yet to find the extra fries, but I sure can't wait to look for them again.

I recently went to the dogtor, but I didn't come back with all that I went in with??? What the BARK?!? Not sure where they went, but my foster mom gave me extra loving and that was real nice.

My foster mom said I'm too cute for my own good. I like to help her in the kitchen....especially when she needs help with the clean up.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Buttercup

Oct 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
We really want to adopt Kirby but we live in Florida. Why wonā€™t you allow out of state adoptions.

Buttercup

Oct 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
We really want to adopt Kirby but we live in Florida. Why wonā€™t you allow out of state adoptions. Also Iā€™m new to the forum, so Iā€™m not sure if I posted this correctly so I believe itā€™s been done three times and three different areas.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We really want to adopt Kirby but we live in Florida. Why wonā€™t you allow out of state adoptions. Also Iā€™m new to the forum, so Iā€™m not sure if I posted this correctly so I believe itā€™s been done three times and three different areas.

Hi Welcome to EBN.... please contact the rescue directly, some will do out of state adoptions. We, EBN, only share the babies to help get more exposure for possible adoptions.

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.