I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~GOOSE~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Goose.jpgGoose1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT GOOSE[/h]Hi Everyone!

My name is Goose and I am 22 months old and your typical goofy bulldog. My mom had to go back to working 12 hour days and didn't think it would be fair to leave me alone for that long. My foster mom thinks I am a GREAT dog. Very playful, energetic, loving but will also relax. I have 2 boxer foster brothers currently and I love them and just want to run around and play with them. I am all healthy except the doctor said I could lose a few pounds (currently 66 pounds) so he put me on a diet, so far so good! My foster parents are eager to help me shed those few pounds and have already taken me on a lot of walks and also to the dog park where I ran around with other dogs (and was exhausted the rest of the night.) Although my mom said I played a little rough as a young pup with small children, my foster parents think I would do okay.

more to come...

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.