I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~TROOPER~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Trooper.jpgTrooper1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT TROOPER[/h]My name is Trooper and I just turned 7! My former family said I wasnā€™t a ā€œgood fitā€ for them. What the bark does that mean? Rude! Iā€™ve had a lot of homes before coming to IEBR. The last home had several other dogs and they made me pretty nervousā€¦. So did the the men in the home. ? The good news is, Iā€™ve adjusted really well to foster care! I feel safe and secure here. Iā€™ll need a forever family that understands that I take some time to trust. I get along fine with the other dogs in my foster home. (Iā€™m learning to play with them!) Iā€™m overall energetic and playful (says my foster Momma). Iā€™m also smart and walk well on a leash! OH! And hear this part! I let my foster family know when its time to go out and potty. I havenā€™t had any accidents in my foster home. So, pretty much, Iā€™m one awesome dude looking for his forever family. Is that you??

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.