Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Tyson.jpgTyson1.jpgTyson2.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT TYSON[/h]Hey Everyone! Tyson here, my foster mom and dad also call me ā€œBig T.ā€ What can I say? Iā€™m a big guy! I am 2 years old and looking for my forever home. My previous family loved me very much but couldnā€™t take me with them sadly. Iā€™m an Olde English Bulldog, meaning Iā€™m just that much bigger and better! I weigh 68 pounds and the vet says this is a good weight for me; any heavier would put a lot of pressure on my hips and legs. My foster mom and dad tell me that Iā€™m a very good boy, I am housebroken and working on being crate trained. Iā€™m just not sure of a crate yet, right now I have my own room and am free to roam in there. Oh and I also have a foster fur brother who has showed me the ropes at my foster home. We get along pretty good except when there are certain toys around. I would do great in a home with a submissive dog and where I can chew my toys in peace. I am pretty itchy and have some sores on my feet but my foster mom and dad are working on getting those things fixed. A good diet and treats seem to be the golden ticket. Speaking of treats, I love fruit especially frozen strawberries. I am a pretty strong guy on the leash, and I am working on not pulling so much. I absolutely love the fenced in yard at my foster home and with warmer weather this month have spent a lot of time outside playing with my foster brother. Oh did I mention my foster mom and dad think Iā€™m great??!! They tell me I am going to make my forever family so happy by how good natured I am and how quick I am to learn things. I would like nothing more than a family to love me and let me hang out on the couch with them. If you think you are the family for me, please get those applications in. My foster mom tells me it wonā€™t be long and I will be on my way to my forever family!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.