Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Aria.jpgAria1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT ARIA[/h]Hello Everybody!! My name is Aria and I am a 6 yr old “puppy” and a compact little girl at 37 lbs (and still a little underweight). You see, I worked in a puppy mill and never had a family of my own. I only had puppies and puppies and puppies even while I was a puppy. But NOW, IEBR got me and had me spayed so no more babies for me! YAY!! Now I have the hardest, BEST job ever! Foster Mama said I have to learn my manners, like sit and down, and I have to learn to sleep on fluffy beds, and be cuddled a lot, and get kisses. I am working on potty training too. This stuff is tough to learn, but I want a family of my very own so I am trying hard. I am good with the other doggies in my foster home, but sissy say I'm too nosey and to butt out. What? I’m just exploring all the new things I have never seen before. I have dry eyes and will always need medicine for them. If you want to be my new family and help me get a little bit fatter, and have a nice comfy bed and cuddles for me put you application in with IEBR. I will be looking for you very soon!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.