Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Dozer3.jpgDozer4.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT DOZER[/h]Good day. My name is Dozer. I'm not sure what happened in my first couple of years but everything is looking up now! I was moved around a lot and not taken care of properly. I had to have my tail amputated because of infection but I'm all better on that score and my fur is growing back. I had Lyme disease, too, but that's also better now. My paws were a mess but foster mama wipes them with special medicated cloths and I take medicine for them. Mama says I take my medicine like a good boy. I get a duck/pumpkin treat after I go potty outside because I don't have accidents in the house. I have good food, a wonderful chaise lounge, and plenty of butt scratches these days. My foster mom says butt scratches are my favorite thing and she's correct. Who wouldn't enjoy a long butt scratch, after all? Foster dad calls me "Bulldozer" because when I get excited I plow through everything to get to him. I had something called "Lung Aspiration" so I'll need to make sure I eat out of a special elevated and slow feeding bowl so it doesn't happen again. I mean, who doesn't like to eat, eat, eat??? My foster parents are still learning about me but I can tell you I'm happier than I've ever been. I'm a 63 lb, 2 1/2 year old hunk of love and I'll be looking for my forever home very soon. I think you should apply to adopt me!
Love,
Dozer, the "D" man

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.