Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Henry.jpgHenry1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT HENRY[/h]Yo! Hey, Everybully!! My name is Henry! Iā€™m about 7 months old and deaf. Foster Mom says Iā€™m ALL puppy (whatever the heck that means!!). Maybe its because Iā€™m stubborn, mischievous, and a hardcore chewer of sofas, stairs, and food bowls (Whatever Iā€™m not supposed to chew on). I canā€™t help it! I have to keep my Foster Mama on her toes!!!

Iā€™m smart whenever I decided to listen and will make you burst out in laughter with my antics. When I finally wind down and tire, Iā€™ll climb into your lap. Youā€™ll want to kiss my whole sweet angelic face as I fall asleep cuddled into you!

Iā€™m crate trained and working on house training (I AM a puppy, after all!!).
Foster Mom says Iā€™m not for the faint of heart. Iā€™ll need an experienced bulldog home. One that understands not only English Bulldogs, but also English Bulldog Puppyies (and how ornery they can beā€¦.whatevs!)ā€¦ Preferably also, some deaf dog experience or willingness to put in the time and training to help me become a well schooled pup.

I also have some quirks and a few other health issues tooā€¦ like my knees. Oh, and you have to wipe my butt after I poo. Thatā€™s just how it is. I get dried poop underneath my tail if you donā€™t wipe it.

So, if youā€™re willing to put in the time to have the best buddy youā€™d ever know, hit me up. Iā€™m no easy pup, but believe meā€¦ Iā€™m worth it!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.