I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~MAX DADDY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
maxdaddy.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT MAXDADDY[/h]Hey, Whatā€™s up? My name is MaxDaddy. Iā€™m almost 5 years old and Iā€™m a hunk oā€™ love (according to my foster Mama). She says this because Iā€™m a BIG boy. I weigh around 74 lbs. The vet lady says I need to lose a few, but not many because Iā€™m just a BIG boy. So hereā€™s my deal. Iā€™m awesome, but I had some really, really bad infections that my former family couldnā€™t get cleared up. They thought Iā€™d be better off in Club IEBR (And I am!). Iā€™m working on getting wellā€¦. My fur is growing back (I was missing a bunch and had really hard crusty spots all over me), my eye infections are better, and my ear infections are getting better too. I had surgery on my eyelids when I first came to Club IEBR so my eyelashes wouldnā€™t rub my eyeballs anymoreā€¦. And guess what?? I can SEE now! Woot, woot! Iā€™m a curious fellow now that I can see well and I love to follow my foster parents around the house. Also, I like to be touching you most of the time. (Thereā€™s nothing wrong with a big tough guy having a soft side!). I also have a really cute ā€œbaby barkā€ that I doā€¦. More like Tiny Chewbacca noises, but donā€™t tell anyone, k? I like other dogs and I donā€™t mind the cats that live in my foster home either.

Anyway, Iā€™m looking for my forever home now that Iā€™m starting to feel much better. Is that with you? Hit me up.
-MaxDaddy.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.