I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~CLETUS JAMES~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Moderator
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
2,869
Reaction score
198
Location
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
james.webp

ABOUT CLETUS JAMES

My name is Cletus James! I was rescued by IEBR from a shelter that my former family put me in. I had a very bad eye that sadly had to be removed and some teeth that were in pretty rough shape. My teeth feel so good now… I love chewing on those things called nylabones. Who doesn’t love a good chew, right?! I’m feeling 100% better and ready to find my forever home. Oh, and get this… I’m not like some of the bullies that have skin issues…I’m a very low maintenance guy. I do have a fold on my tail that just needs to be wiped twice a week, that’s it!
My foster parents say I’m the sweetest boy. I’m very laid back and I just love to go for walks. They keep telling me I’m the best walker ever!!! I’m a good eater too; I don’t gobble my food like my foster sister. I’m usually pretty gentle about taking treats but sometimes I get a little excited and it may look like I want to take your hand off but I don’t, I’m just excited to get another!!!

I get along with my foster brother and sisters. I guess I’m not a fan of cats so it would be best if I have a home with no feline companions. I haven’t been around children too much, just on my walks. I love the attention they give me so I may be alright. More on that later….

I seriously can’t get enough belly or butt rubs, what bully doesn’t right!!! My favorite thing to do is sit on the couch with my family. I am a couch potato and I love being close to my humans. Foster mom calls me her Big Brown Soft Bear. I’m also great at supervising foster mom when she cooks in the kitchen, I just lay down and watch her to make sure she’s doing everything right. Do you possibly need a kitchen supervisor? Could I possibly be the one for you?

XO
Cletus James


Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top