Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
james.jpg

ABOUT CLETUS JAMES

My name is Cletus James! I was rescued by IEBR from a shelter that my former family put me in. I had a very bad eye that sadly had to be removed and some teeth that were in pretty rough shape. My teeth feel so good nowā€¦ I love chewing on those things called nylabones. Who doesnā€™t love a good chew, right?! Iā€™m feeling 100% better and ready to find my forever home. Oh, and get thisā€¦ Iā€™m not like some of the bullies that have skin issuesā€¦Iā€™m a very low maintenance guy. I do have a fold on my tail that just needs to be wiped twice a week, thatā€™s it!
My foster parents say Iā€™m the sweetest boy. Iā€™m very laid back and I just love to go for walks. They keep telling me Iā€™m the best walker ever!!! Iā€™m a good eater too; I donā€™t gobble my food like my foster sister. Iā€™m usually pretty gentle about taking treats but sometimes I get a little excited and it may look like I want to take your hand off but I donā€™t, Iā€™m just excited to get another!!!

I get along with my foster brother and sisters. I guess Iā€™m not a fan of cats so it would be best if I have a home with no feline companions. I havenā€™t been around children too much, just on my walks. I love the attention they give me so I may be alright. More on that laterā€¦.

I seriously canā€™t get enough belly or butt rubs, what bully doesnā€™t right!!! My favorite thing to do is sit on the couch with my family. I am a couch potato and I love being close to my humans. Foster mom calls me her Big Brown Soft Bear. Iā€™m also great at supervising foster mom when she cooks in the kitchen, I just lay down and watch her to make sure sheā€™s doing everything right. Do you possibly need a kitchen supervisor? Could I possibly be the one for you?

XO
Cletus James

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online