Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
phineas.jpg

ABOUT PHINEAS

Hi! It's Phineas here - or as my foster dad likes to call me Otter because I like to stand on my hind legs and well, I look like an otter. I'm living the life now after being rescued from living chained up outside with no food or water. Heck, I even have two foster fur brothers now (one is IEBR alum Duke), and a foster fur sister who I'm told doesn't like a lot of dogs but we are doing swell! (Probably because I'm so awesome).

Ok let's get to me! I just turned 7 in August but my foster mom says I'm energetic and one of the sweetest dogs she has ever met. I have gotten along with everyone that I have met and want them to give me a bully butt rub upon meeting them. I do have a bit of dry eye that will require special eye medicine twice a day but I get it put in no problem! I'm also on some special medicine right now for my ears since they hadn't been taken care of for a very long time. I also tend to gulp my food down (hey I've been hungry for a long time), so I would do better with a few small meals during the day and a slow feeder bowl. Please consider letting me be part of your family you won't regret it!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.