I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~PIPPA LOVE~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Pippa love.jpg

ABOUT PIPPA LOVE

Hi there! My name is Pippa Love, which my foster family feels fits me really well because I am both spunky (Pippa) and super loving (Love). I'm 5 years young and I seem to be exceptionally healthy and fit. Thankfully, my past as a breeder mama is in the rearview mirror. From now on, I plan to focus on the present, which is pretty great, and look forward to the future, which I know will be even better once I find my forever family to love and spoil me all the rest of my days.

My foster mom says I am a funny little bulldog. I make her laugh all the time. I can be a little bit anxious, but that's just because I'm learning all these new things and getting used to life in foster care where I am loved and taken good care of. I've already made a lot of progress and my nerves are settling down nicely. I wear a Thundershirt almost all the time, and this has helped me a lot. Eventually I won't need it, but for now I will keep on wearing it.

My foster mom says I am very affectionate and crave attention and love. I can't get enough! Just making up for lost time, you know? So yeah, I REALLY like to be with my people. I do not like being separated. I get lonely. My one "bad habit," which I am working diligently on, is jumping up on people. If you're not petting me, I will kindly remind you. Even though I jump up, I am gentle about it. Oh, and you'll be happy to know I am completely housetrained!

I live with two foster brothers, both bulldogs. They love me, and I love them too. We wrestle all the time and I far outlast both of them. I'm very playful, and I'm always the instigator! I can play a lot longer than most bulldogs. I am fit, trim, and fast - I've got serious moves! My foster mom says I remind her of a puppy in a lot of ways! I love going for walks and can go for a long time (by bulldog standards anyway). Having said that, I also LOVE a good nap. When I'm not playing, I am very content laying around the house like any good bulldog.

I also live with two young kids (2.5 years and 11 months) in foster care. They are very gentle and good with me, but they still make me nervous and stressed. My foster family is working hard on desensitizing me to their noises and clumsy movements, but it'll take time. I would probably be happiest in a home without really young kids like them. I love them, and I wouldn't hurt them, but they do scare me.

As I mentioned, I'm healthy! I came in with a bad case of fleas, but they're gone now. I am much more comfortable since getting rid of them. I also have a problematic tail, so I'll be having it partially amputated. I think that will help me feel better too. At the same time as my tail amputation, I will be spayed. No more puppies for this mama!!! Can't wait.

I think those are the main highlights about me. The bottom line is this: I am a huge sweetheart and just want a family I can be with as much as possible. I'd love another dog to hang out, cuddle, and play with. That would be amazing. I am a gentle soul and so happy to be in this new life (I have the happiest tail wiggle you'll ever see). I can't wait to share the rest of my life with you. Get your application in right away so I don't have to wait too long! Time is of the essence, people.

LOVE,
Pippa Love

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
WoW what a beauty , she would be perfect here , only thought would be with 5 other dogs and two cats at her stage in new found life , but for Me she is female and a true natured loving bulldog that would excel in our environment like Diva did , she came a very similar environment.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
WoW what a beauty , she would be perfect here , only thought would be with 5 other dogs and two cats at her stage in new found life , but for Me she is female and a true natured loving bulldog that would excel in our environment like Diva did , she came a very similar environment.

She seems to be a character :) and healthy too :w00t:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Yes seems perfect , but alas they do not adopt to us Canadians , funny that we take hundred,s of there dogs to adopt between adoption groups yet will not let me adopt from them a bit annoying to be honest .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online