Thread: ~QUIGLEY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~QUIGLEY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

-quig-jpg-quig1-jpg-quig2-jpg

ABOUT QUIGLEY

Hi, Everyone!
    My name is Quigley! I know, cool, right? I知 8 years young. I値l be 9 in December. Foster Mom says I知 very loving, despite my background. See, I didn稚 have the easiest start in life ?. I知 really happy to be in Club IEBR now. I love to give kisses and curl up next to my Foster Mama. I知 pretty low key. I just want to be with my humans. I知 starting to explore a little bit more in my foster home, but I知 pretty cautious. Life hasn稚 always been easy to a gal, if you know what I mean. I don稚 mind the other doggies that live here. They池e pretty low-key too. I have a bum hip, so I sometimes need to take rests when we walk. I don稚 really like toys, but I LOVE bones and will bury them in my comforter. I like to make sure I have them for later!! I知 looking for a quiet home with humans to pamper me. My foster Mom says I知 a beautiful soul that deserves someone to dote on her. Is that you?

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~QUIGLEY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Bump for this cutie!

Remove Ads