I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~QUIGLEY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Quig.jpgquig1.jpgQuig2.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT QUIGLEY[/h]Hi, Everyone!
My name is Quigley! I know, cool, right? Iā€™m 8 years young. Iā€™ll be 9 in December. Foster Mom says Iā€™m very loving, despite my background. See, I didnā€™t have the easiest start in life ?. Iā€™m really happy to be in Club IEBR now. I love to give kisses and curl up next to my Foster Mama. Iā€™m pretty low key. I just want to be with my humans. Iā€™m starting to explore a little bit more in my foster home, but Iā€™m pretty cautious. Life hasnā€™t always been easy to a gal, if you know what I mean. I donā€™t mind the other doggies that live here. Theyā€™re pretty low-key too. I have a bum hip, so I sometimes need to take rests when we walk. I donā€™t really like toys, but I LOVE bones and will bury them in my comforter. I like to make sure I have them for later!! Iā€™m looking for a quiet home with humans to pamper me. My foster Mom says Iā€™m a beautiful soul that deserves someone to dote on her. Is that you?

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.